Thursday, March 22, 2007

SP10 ~ My favorite accessory

It's pathetic I know, I don't really have any "accessorys"... I guess I'm cheap or something..lol...

However, I do have one, and that would be my needle gauge.. There is a little spot in my purse that it just fits perfectly, so of course it goes everywhere with me! :c) And that might be why its my favorite. I can't tell you all the times I've used it. I've used it for sizing, measureing knitting and non knitting items, and I've even used it to measure the tops of my pages for APA format at college to make sure I had the full 1" all the way around the paper!! LOL Its just the handiest tool to have in so many different ways.

I don't have a picture of my own, but I found what I have online and here it is:


Its awesome and I don't think I could live without it. :c)

April in SC

No comments: