Thursday, May 03, 2007

My SP 10

Dear Sunnyme,

I received your package in the mail a while ago, and I know that I emailed you and shared how excited I was (and J to --lol--), but I haven't shared how wonderful you are with everyone here in B-Land.

I still can't believe how wonderful you are! I love your emails, your personality is just fantastic, and your just fun to talk with! I always look forward to your emails and reading what you have to say!!

Your package was filled with so much love and with things I totally needed and didn't even realize it until I opened everything! I haven't dug into my special bath stuff yet, I wanted to wait until my cold went away so I could smell it all. Its gone now and WOOHHHH, everyone better watch out at my house now!! lol

Here is a picture for all of you to see how much my SP10 (Sunnyme) has spoiled me rotten! Don't get jealous now, you might get her next time, but for now she's mine! Muuuahhh ;c)


Other things:

School is finally over! Yayaya!! I got a horrible, horrible cold the last week and it just wiped me out! I'm not sure what I got as grades haven't come out yet. I "think" I got an A in Anatomy and Physiology, A in medical Terminology, B in Math, and probably a C in English but I am really hoping I will slide with a B. Of course I could be way off on any of them!! But I'm hoping..

I would like to give a BIG HUG to ALL the people who have supported me this last few months... Of course Sunnyme, NancyMaria, my Aunt Sarah and my Parents have been real supporters among several Others and I REALLY appreciate it!! It really got me through and helped me push my self when I was starting to slack because of kids, house, cars not working, and all that good ol' daily living that side track you...

As for knitting, I finished one sock using my Lorna's Laces (pictured in a very early post), using THIS pattern and have cast on for the second. I frogged back a few rows on Jack's Austermann sock because I found a hole, and now I'm on the toe decreases! Finally!! lol I can't wait to get these done! Soon I will probably be doing some baby socks and maybe something else for a neighbor of my Aunt who recently helped her and is expecting their first grandbaby..a little girl! I'm not sure what I will do besides socks, so if anyone has any ideas or pattern links, please pass them along! :c)

Well I better get going, I have something I will be sharing soon in another blog and I have to go take care of it... ;c)

April in SC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're makin' me blush all over again! :) I just hope your next two packages are equivalent to the first one. :) I can't wait to see your finished socks!!