Sunday, April 01, 2007

P.S.......................

P.S. I've started a new blog. I did this because unlike others who have found it easy to modify their blog here at blogger I have not. And I really wanted something I could modify a bit easier, since I don't feel I have the time to learn right now, maybe this summer. Anyway, I decided to try Wordpress and see what theirs was like. So far it seems much easier in some ways and harder in others, so over all I haven't decided. The same thing is over their that is here. They have a handy import tool that is awesome. So you won't miss anything but sticking with this one for now, I just thought I would tell you about it. If you want to check it out you can HERE it is under the same name since I'm not imaginative enough to think of anything better...lol..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stopped by your new blog..they have better templates on wordpress! you'll have to tell me what you think of it as you play around with it more.

~Lynn~ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Today is my aunts 93rd birthday...hope you live as long and as well as she has...she is still sharp as a tack! Love you blog too