Sunday, April 01, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!! :c)

Okay, so I wasn't born until 8 something in the morning and its just after 1am, and I'm not THAT anxious to become a whole whopping 33..LOL...ohhh bring out the scary!! ;c)

Well I have had a busy week. I got my English paper done and turned in on Friday. Our instructor only gave one actual paper for the whole semester, but it was one of those that if you didn't turn it in you failed the entire semester and had to take the class again...yikes!! So got that turned in on Friday and now I'm on spring break...can we say that again?? SPRING BREAK!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAayayayaay!!

So to start off my spring break I groomed today...and it was a LONG day! First I shaved Kodiak down to help with his skin allergies and just the over abundance of hair that was floating around, and than I proceeded to bath him and Sage our other dog. Well, its spring and I couldn't be done there..no not me.. So I than bathed our 5 cats - Maji - RunyB (pronounced as RuinyB, like you ruin something with a "B" at the end because that stands for something special..lol) - Druid - Voodoo - and last Mojo... It took me all afternoon and I can tell you cats do not like water, not at all!!! But oh are they fluffy and soft now, and my two babies Mojo and Voodoo have already forgiven me. :c)

Tomorrow (today) we are going to my aunts for dinner, and that is about it, I guess you could say I've always been a bit lame on my birthday..lol.. But for the first time in a few months I don't think I will be bringing any homework, just knitting... And although I would love to do nothing but knit my whole week of vacation I can't.. Spring has hit here and I have loads I want to do. I won't be able to do any of it very fast but as long as I take good breaks, don't life anything and be mindful that my right hand goes numb and just drops things I should be fine. I'm pretty excited about having a week with just my two youngest this week also, it should be fun!!

So I have restarted THIS sock pattern about 3 times and think I finally got it, maybe....lol.... But disaster struck in the stupidest way and I'm not sure what to do now... I always keep a pad of paper and a pen near me when I knit to mark rows or make notes...Usually I use a pen that clicks closed or has a cap, well I happen to crab one I personally would never use, but I made sure to keep it away from the yarn. Well my daughter got into my lap and I didn't notice it had rolled and guess what?? It LEAKED on my sock!! I'm so upset!! I'm not sure if it will come out or not....sigh.....

Anyway, I really have to stop now, I'm so tired and honestly very, very sore from using my neck and shoulder so much today. So its off to bed for me! I hope everyone out there is having a good weekend!!

April in SC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to you indeed! :)