Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy Easter!

Okay, I'm a few days late but Happy Easter everyone!! I hope your day was beautiful!

We had a good Easter here, the kids woke up and did a little Easter egg hunt in the house. It was cold outside so we didn't do it out their this year. Than they found their hidden baskets and then proceeded to eat a bunch of candy. :c) Jack even got me 2 chocolate bunnies!

So I'm gonna back up just a bit...I had talked about a small project I was working on last week and it was a scarf. It was a super easy pattern that went by very fast, it was called the Mock Cable Scarf and can be found HERE . If your ever looking for a VERY nice pattern that is fast and easy this would be the one, it came out great, unfortunately I only got one pic of it and its a super goofy pic, I hadn't brushed my hair at all yet and just the way I had it wrapped around made me look like a goof ball.... However, I can laugh at myself so here it is. :c)



By the way, long ago I talked about not being able to decide if I should get the glass's that showed my funk/librarian side...Well I did, and I'm wearing them, course I was laughing so they were falling off, I need to get them adjusted!


To show off a bit better pic of me, here is one that is a little better, the kitty is my beloved Voodoo.



As for socks, I didn't get to knit much on any of them last week but I am working on THIS pattern with my Lornas Laces, it kind of picked this pattern and I guess I will save the other one for another sock yarn that says its okay. I'm just picking up gusset stitches on the first sock. On Jack's Austermann sock I appear to have a hole and can't find where I dropped a stitch, so I haven't worked on that until I get a good pic and see if anyone can help me, maybe this weekend, if I'm lucky......wait until you see my school load this week!! Thank goodness only 3 more weeks left!!!

So if I'm MIA for the next few weeks you all know its because of school and finals and all. Here is my homework load from now until next Tuesday.

Anatomy and Physiology:

Read 2 chapters and do review sheets before Thursday ~ Do 3 chapters in work book by Thurs. ~ Over weekend I have about 4 lab reports to do and 4 or 5 works sheets to complete (20 Q's each)

Medical Terminology:

Do note cards for abbrev words ~ study 2 chapters before Thurs for tests ~ And study over weekend for test on Tues.

Math:

Homework before Thurs, homework on Thurs and some extra over the weekend, and get ready for a test next week and review for upcoming final.

English:

Work and finish 3 essays this weekend for essay on Tues, study for test next Thurs.

Okay, so that doesn't look like much but it feels like it!! LOL And I keep feeling like I forgot something in there, thank goodness I have everything written down!!

Anyway, its midnight and I'm going to finish up a bit of homework before I go to bed. I hope everyone has a great rest of the week and gets some knitting done for me!! :c)

April

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you poor dear..soon it'll all be over though. I can't believe you have to knock out 3 essays in one weekend! :P I so don't envy you!

N. Maria said...

You are amazing! With going to school AND finding time to knit! Wow!!