Thursday, April 05, 2007

My Secret Surprise!!!





Okay, I promised I would share my secret surprise with all of you today and I believe I'm ready to do that... :-)


My secret surprise was a HAND MADE Birthday Card from my SP10!! How freakin' cool is that?? I've NEVER gotten a hand made card like this before and I can't say how excited I was!! I called everyone, my mom and dad, my aunt, told my daughter and a few of my friends (although I did that in such a way that they didn't feel bad..lol).... I am SO hyped about this darn card, it has REAL string on it tied in the BEST bow!! Here are a few pics of it...if I can figure this out..lol





I can't thank you enough SunnyMe!! My card was a wonderful surprise and one that I will cherish for all time! It is going to be hung up on the "art wall of fame" in my kitchen..which is the largest wall in the kitchen and is being loaded up with all the best hand made art that I just love (even if most of it is from the kids..*wink*..)

Hugs to you! For all your kindness and for such a thoughtful gift!!

While I was yet again googling over my home made birthday card I decided while I had my camera actually out and working that I would finally take those picture I promised weeks, upon weeks ago of my very first yarn order...so here are some more pictures.. :c)










Okay, here they are...all but the one I would like to trade and that will get it owns post. I will also post the names and colors soon if anyone wants to know what they are. :c)

So for now I'm outta here..I'm gonna rest my neck and maybe get some knitted on my easy project.

April in SC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm blushing! glad the card made it to you safely. i was getting worried! and I have to tell you, I didn't tie that bow--they make really cool stickers for cards these days! and I have to tell you that it was sunnyhim's idea for the placement of the kitty sticher--had to throw that out there. :)
the sock yarns look great..now you just need to turn them into socks! :o
get lots of rest so you can get back to those socks!!