Saturday, April 14, 2007

Makin' My List, and Checkin' it Twice.....

Updated list, Sat night....2 more days to get everything done... and still no knitting, been almost a week...starting to feel weak, think, having, withdrawl....lol

Tonight I'm using this as my check off list, course I have "check off lists" running around my house every where! But for this weekend the more the merrier, anything and everything to help me remember all I have to cram in my brain. :-)

I have 15 questions left to look up out of 130. Course it took me all day to look up all the rest since it was almost all information that was NEVER covered in class...yup, we never went over it. So I had to go through 15 chapters that we never even talked about in class! I suppose we are suppose to have gone over those chapters in the course but heck, we only made it to chapter 10, and at that we won't have time to test on it.....at least that is what he said, that doesn't mean that is what he'll do...sigh.....

What's left before Tues???

A/P:
15 question to still look up in
3 short Essay questions to do
7 labs to write up
5 labs to finish (as best I can since we didn't cover some of those labs in LAB class) oh and that means 5 more labs to write up
7 Extra Credit 6 Extra Credit essays I can do (which I will, the can be short though)
possibly 2 critical thinking "things" to write up

Med Term:
Take home test DONE
Study for test on Tues
Study Abbrev for quiz on Tues (did do that today/Sat)
Extra Credit for chapter on test (which is the 80 question review at end of chapter)

Math:
Study entire chapter 7 for test on Tues
Last of homework for chapter 7

English:
Write up 3 essays for class essay on Tues. In this class he gives a list of possible "6" essays, but he will only pick 3 and we don't know which ones until we come into class, so I like to pick at least 3 and write up a ruff draft or the entire 3 before hand.

So anyone gonna wish me luck?? LOL IF I get a 90% or above I don't have to take the final in A/P and I'm SO hoping to get this!! In Med Term if we get 80% or above we don't have to take the final either, that should be easy...its the A/P I'm worried about! So I need to make sure all this stuff is perfect before I turn it in...and I admit I'm under pressure for a bit of it because I waited to do it (extra credit stuff)...I have no real excuse except the teacher is so all over the place that his class is difficult...would be different if he was actually teaching the class...... O'well, I'll get it done.. it looks like a lot in the list but honestly its not to bad. This will be my "worst" weekend in an entire semester, seriously that is not bad!

I probably will not keep posting a new list as things get done....I will probably just edit this one and cross things out....

OH and I have NOT knit ALL week. I'm totally freaking out as I keep rubbing my socks and holding my needles!! LOL If I get enough work done between the rest of tonight (yea right, its 1:30am) and tomorrow I "might" take some knitting and knit for awhile at my aunts before dinner...maybe...we'll see...

I hope everyone has a great knitting weekend!!

April in SC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you poor dear...it sure looks like a lot but i'll be believe you when you say that it really isn't. i'll be hoping that you do well enough on everything that you won't have to stress out over the finals! ohhh, you've gotta give yourself @ least a lil bit of time to knit--it'll make all that work not seem like so much. ;)