Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Wheww What a day and it sure is late!!!

Boy was today a big day! Three tests and one quiz! And through all that I only got one single row done on my trekking sock, what a bummer! LOL

I wanted to let everyone know if you read this and emailed me privately that I'm just SO tired after today, and the fact that with studying last night I only got about 4 hours sleep that I thought I would have some time to get back to you when class was over, but by the time I got out of class, had to run to the store, came home, finally got dinner, fed the animals and gave scritches to my dog and parrots I'm just sitting down and its after midnight.....So I'm SO sorry but I'm headed to bed so I can get up and start studying again! LOL And of course answer my email. :c)

My Kodiak is still doing good so I'm really thinking he probably pulled a muscle and it was just very painful for him during those few days. I'm very thankful for all the thoughts and prayers, I'm totally convinced this has helped him and we are so happy he is feeling better.

Okay, I'm off to bed, just wanted to let anyone who is either up late or is getting up early that I was thinking of all of you knitters out there and hoping your knitting day was better than mine, and wish you a great knitty day tomorrow!!

April in SC

No comments: