Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Work, Work, Work..and none knitting...

This has got to be the most horrible week of knitting I've had yet. My son was sick yesterday and by the time I got to knitting last night I wasn't feeling very well so didn't get but a few rows done on the fingerless gloves I've been working on and only those because I could do them lying down..lol... Today I had school all day and now have loads of homework and all I want to do is knit..sigh...

So here's my plan, as a treat to myself for getting a 100% on my math test last week I'm going to do some of my homework tonight and do my math tomorrow. I don't have much to do when I brake it up like that vs. trying to do it all tonight and I think that is exactly what I'm gonna do. Crawl into bed with some soothing tea for my tummy and some soup and finish up my homework and then just knit while I watch my shows and then when I get up in the morning all refreshed and not feeling worse (I hope) I can do my math in about an hour and then put about another hour into some of my finals and be done and knit a bit more...sounds great!! lol

No comments: