Monday, October 16, 2006

Weekend Over

Well finally the weekend is over and boy was it a busy one! We left Friday at about 4pm, got caught in rush hour in Atlanta which put us in at about 11:30pm in Nashville, got up and went to breakfast, did a bit of shopping at a dollar general (a few of the team mebers forgot black socks), went to lunch at subway and then came back to the hotel for about an hour. We then leave for the match and that went really well, my Daguther shot awesome and her team mates all did well to, it was great! They didn't bring the scores out until really late so by the time we viewed them and went to dinner we didn't arrive at the hotel until about 9pm. Got up at 5am on Sunday because they had an international match at 8am, they shot that, we got scored and left for home. We got home about 7:30pm last night.

I'm so tired today and haven't gotten anything done. :c( My youngest daughter is feeling better but didn't sleep well all weekend so I kept her home and now my son has the flu so he is home. I have a bit of homework to do tonight but it shouldn't take long so tonight I am going to start on my swatches! Over the weekend I did get some worked on the scarf pattern I listed the other day and its not to bad, I've left it alone for a few days and will be coming back at it today with a fresh "look". If I make any changes to it I will post a picture of the current before I frog it down (if I do) so you can see what the original looked like. I have two more fingers left on the fingerless gloves I'm doing my for my partner Jack, I need to just finish those up tonight also. I'm also hoping tonight that while making my swatches I can have Jack take pictures of how I'm knitting. It will either be right or wrong and maybe it will help some leftie out there. :c)

I have tried to put a pic up in my profile several times now and keep getting that the blog has an internal error. This is getting annoying and hoepfully either they get it fixed or I figured out what I'm doing wrong so when i get the pictures up they will actually be loaded up!

Whelp, that's it for now, I'm off to see if my son needs anything and unpak and pull out my knitting.

No comments: